Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm a zombie and I want to eat your brains

These pills I'm on are making me into a zombie.
It's so frustrating trying to just get on with it when my body doesn't let me.
The girls are hardly home because I can't entertain them. My SIL has Skye at the moment.
She took her to the beach yesterday and hasn't brought her back yet. It's so hard not being the one having fun with the kids and it always being someone else.
Breeze is Miss popularity in the street this week so is hanging out at the neighbours houses all day everyday. Aiden is still home with me, but Jon is doing all the parenting. I can feel myself getting depressed, but that's just another thing to add to my health crisis, so I refuse to let it happen.
The fits are still happening but much less often an much shorter.. lasting around 30 seconds rather than over 4 minutes. The pneumonia isn't getting much better and I have lost my appetite. I'm still eating occasionaly but forcing it down so I don't get weaker than I already feel.
I just want all this to end. I have to get well or I'll go crazy.

10 comments:

karisma said...

Now now, none of that getting down. Its a good time for you to rest while the kids are out playing! Take a leaf out of your dream. Just keep looking up, its amazing how it can make you feel uplifted. Also "garden" another keyword. I always find if I feel down sitting on the earth in my garden gives me a sense of well being! Try it, maybe even take a blanket out and just lay there and look up at the sky. Big hugs xxxxx

Genie said...

I will try that out now.
Maybe a picnic with Breeze who has just come home hungry LOL

artemis-of-the-eucalypts said...

Wishing you health Genie. It sounds really tough for you, even though the 'crisis' is behind you. If we lived closer you could come help me pick zuchinis in my garden! xxxx

lotusbirther said...

i love you but you can't eat my brain!

(((hugs)))

There are some herbal treatments for some kinds of epilepsy so perhaps you could look into that once you are past this immediate situation? I didn't realise you have pneumonia too, you poor thing! I hope you can see all the good reasons to be living amongst all this. Could you use an affirmation? such as "I breathe in the sparkle and joy of life" and "I am centred and supported in everything I do"

lotusbirther said...

how are you?

Genie said...

I haven't had any seizures for a couple of days yay
My other half was giving me the wrong dose of meds (not enough) so now that that's sorted hopefully the seizures will stay away.
I'm still tired most of the time, so that's my biggest concern now.

lotusbirther said...

Thanks for letting us know.
((HUGS)) to you again, hope you get the rest your tiredness needs to dissipate. You know the moon is in a waning period atm anyway so we are all perhaps a little lethargic.

Genie said...

I sure hope it's the moon!!!!

Miss Cinders said...

OMG woman! Why didn't you tell me in the email?!! I need to come down there and slap you silly!

I had to uninstall FF and lost this link until today. I feel like a real cow not knowing until now.

HUGEST hugs, mega amounts of LURVE and all the STRENGTH I can summon up to send to you xo

Ring me if you just want a yack, or a cry, or whatever.

Loves ya hun D xo

Genie said...

Thanks Donna
I'm so grateful for having such supportive friends

*hugs*