Sunday, May 31, 2009

100% on an assignment

I can't believe I actually got 100% for developmental psychology.
I was joking when I said I was aiming for 100% after I got 92% for the previous one, so nearly fell off my chair when it actually happened.

I only got 70% for the other module I was doing though. I'm not sure if the teacher was a hard arse, or if I didn't apply myself as much as I did for dv psych. Anyway, atleast I got a credit.. I know of a few people who have had to re submit.

Apparently no-one has EVER gotten 100% in the whole college other than me, so my crappy 70% should ignored and my focus should be staying on my achievement of the highest mark in ACAP history LOL

3 comments:

Louise said...

Yay genie-

Congratulations

karisma said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news. Well done! (Now this one at least would have been deserving of a wiggly butt shot! LOL)

Genie said...

LOL Karisma, I will have to get a wriggly butt shot for you one day.