Monday, January 26, 2009

A better day

I cheated on my drug weaning and it seems to have improved my physical state already.
I have increased the dilantin faster and cut down the Keppra faster, so my seizures "should" still be controlled.

Anyway, I have been feeling flat as usual, but I managed to get out of the house and take the kids to get fish and chips for lunch and then to see a band, took them to the park, then we went to the pancake palour (nom nom) and then I walked the dog for an hour to try and burn off the calories from lunch and dinner LOL

I then came home and did a bit of cleaning, including totally cleaning out the bird cage.
I did more today (sober) than I have done in 3 weeks!!!

Now I just have to keep the momentum up. Having the Wii break is a bit of a bummer, because I really want to excersize as much as possible to heal faster. Hopefully it can be repaired tomorrow.

Thanks again to all my dear friends who have offered so much support over the past few weeks *hugs* it has helped more than you can imagin.

5 comments:

karisma said...

Glad to hear that you are doing better! That is a bummer about the Wii, we never got around to buying Wiifit! I take it, it is fun???

Genie said...

Yep it's fun amnd cheaper than a gym membership LOL

Ariad said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better
xxx

Genie said...

I was feeling better till I had to get the police to remove my teen from my house

but that's another episode of the days of my life LOL

majikfaerie said...

:hug glad you're feeling better